Whether you are a school or college leader, HR director or business manager operating at a strategic level, or busy working day-to-day in an HR advisory or administrative role, our website provides an easily accessible source of key HR resources created specifically for schools, academies, MATs and colleges. We can save you time and money and help you to manage HR issues more effectively.
We provide access to 1,000+ downloadable resources and web pages providing compliance information, guidance and templates on a comprehensive range of HR topics. Our resources are easy to understand and expertly written by qualified practitioners who work within the education sector.
As a subscriber, we provide you with:
• Hundreds of sector-specific web pages covering the employee lifecycle from recruitment to termination
• Latest news area containing updates and links to recent articles
• Hundreds of FAQs on a wide range of HR topics based on what our customers ask us
• Customisable email alerts which can be managed online
• Quick links to popular subscriber areas
• A-Z topics area to locate subjects easily
• Search function which can be tailored by date or relevance of topic
• Full website access for up to two people at your establishment
• Unlimited downloads of template policies, procedures, letters and forms in addition to a range of guidance and information on HR and employment matters affecting the education workforce
• Regular newsletters, employment law updates and news items delivered to your inbox
• Access to termly online video briefings covering relevant law and policy updates
• Option to upgrade subscription to add a wide range of additional HR or DBS services
You can still register for free now, giving you limited access to sample articles and resources. You can also browse our news items, view selected online briefing content and web pages and have priority access to offers.
You can purchase your website subscription, or indeed any of our core HR packages, via the Strictly Education 4S E-Store. If you have not purchased from us before you can register as a new customer.
If you prefer to speak to us first, please do contact EduHRSupport@StrictlyEducation4s.co.uk or ring our HR Service Desk on 0800 073 4444 (option 3).