HR in the education sector has its own regulations and norms which can be perplexing and sometimes complex to operate, even for experienced HR professionals and managers. This is why we developed a website with 1000+ sector-specific pages of content and downloadable resources aimed predominantly at schools, academy trusts and sixth form colleges based in England.
We’re confident our website can help you keep up to date and get your job done more effectively, but why not judge for yourself? A free 7-day website trial will give you full, unlimited access to the HR resources we provide. As a trial subscriber, in addition to your benefits as a registered user, you will gain access to all our Education HR web pages covering the employee lifecycle from recruitment to termination.
• Downloadable templates and tools, such as letters, model policies, calculators and forms
• Hundreds of FAQs on a wide range of HR topics
• Information pages covering subjects such as pay and conditions, recruitment and maternity leave
• Comprehensive guidance documents on a range of core HR issues
• Video briefings on topical matters
• News and updates, including our latest newsletters
Our 7-day trial subscription is for HR practitioners and senior leaders from schools, colleges and multi-academy trusts who have not used our website services before and would like to experience what’s on offer. It provides unlimited access to all our HR resources across the site. Taking up a trial is entirely without commitment on your part and we don’t request any payment details when you opt in. In return there are a couple of basic restrictions on who can access a trial subscription:
Trial access will be denied or withdrawn if the criteria are not fully met. All free trial users will receive specific email marketing communications during the trial period.