18th May 2020
Over the last week we’ve been updating our Coronavirus Resources Hub in line with the government guidance issued regarding the reopening of schools to more pupils, potentially from 1st June. We have developed some specific guidance and resources to support you including:
- Links, all in one place, to the relevant government guidance issued between 11th and 14th May 2020;
- A summary, for those with a responsibility for HR in schools, of key planning tasks to be undertaken prior to reopening;
- A flowchart summarising various staffing scenarios and potential difficulties with returning to work (to be used with our further advice on all scenarios);
- A COVID-19 risk assessment template to help schools assess the health and safety risks associated with reopening to more pupils and put together a plan of action;
- A Q & A section around the HR-related issues of schools reopening to more pupils.
Find out more on our dedicated webpage: Reopening of Schools